A vigorous bean with unbeatable flavor and high yields! They set pods from the bottom to the top of the vine! Stringless and crisp round and tender pods are 6 inches long and are a long time customer favorite and one of my personal favorites. They cook up tender and perfect for fresh, freezing or canning.
- For the best flavor and crispness steam the beans rather than boil
- Harvest beans when they are between 4" and 7" for best flavor
- Excellent storage capabilities Produces a week earlier than other varieties
- Beans have been cultivated for thousands of years
Blue Lake Bush Bean Premium Seeds
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.