Kentucky Dreamer Bush Bean
A popular favorite!
NOTE: We are a small family business. We do not use expensive, glossy packaging- all seeds are hand packed, with care, on demand with label and growing instructions.
All sales are final
An improvement to the Kentucker wonder bean. Exceptional flavor and heavy crops of 6" green pods are the hallmark of this exceptional bean. Pods are thick, gently curved, meaty and tender plus they're stringless when young. Plants grow to about 17 inches. Disease resistant
Proven the best for productivity, gourmet flavor and wide adaptability. Delicious fresh, frozen or dried for shell beans. Pole beans yield much longer than bush beans, right up to frost.
Fresh, canned or frozen
1. For best flavor and crispness, steam the beans rather than boil
2. For best flavor harvest beans at 4” to 7”
3. Excellent storage capability
4. Beans have been cultivated for thousands of years
5. Kentucky Wonder was introduced in 1877