Pepper Miniature Red Bell
Perfectly formed red mini bells just like their larger counterpart are super productive! 2 ½ inch fruit are perfect for salads, Italian cooking, sautes and even makes a good stuffer! Sweet, crisp and juicy. Small peppers ripen to gorgeous red color. Perfect for the home or market garden.
1. Peppers were grown extensively in Central and South America, Mexico, and the West Indies long before birth of Christ
2. Columbus and other early explorers who introduced peppers to welcoming Europeans
3. Peppers are a major New World contribution to the cuisine of the Old World
4. By the 17th century, peppers were cultivated not only in Europe, but in much of Asia and Africa.
5. Even though peppers are indigenous to the Americas, they were not introduced to North America until they arrived with the early colonists!
6. Makes an excellent plant for collectors of plants for the home or greenhouse environment
7. Perfect plant to grow from the Tropics
Miniature Red Bell Sweet Pepper 10 Seeds