This tree is characterized by small puffs of pink blooms accented by brilliant green leaves. The bark is rough and looks ancient making this a rare and unusual specimen for Bonsai culture as well as a tropical container plant.
Flowers are very attractive when blooming together during winter.
1. Native to China and Southern Asia
2. An Indian Hardwood often substituted for Teak wood
3. Zones 9+ for outdoor standard
4. Flowers in winter
5. The trunk may grow up to 5 feet in its native habitat
6. Does well as an outdoor standard in zones 9+
7. Cannot tolerate frost
Adina cordifolia Kadam Tree Seeds Rare Tropical
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.