Fruit size: 5-7 oz
Matures: 80-90 days
Plant spacing: 36 inches apart
Plant size: 4 to 6 feet tall
Plant type: Indeterminate
The perfect paste tomato for sauces, freezing, as well as eating fresh in salads. It doesn’t get much better than this! Flavorful and juicy acorn shaped fruits are nearly seedless.
• It is believed that the tomato originates in the western portions of South America
• Varieties of wild tomatoes are still found in Peru
• Aztecs of Central America called it "xitomatl"
• In 1692 a cookbook was published in Naples and mentions the Tomato
Amish Paste Heirloom Tomato Seeds OP NON GMO
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.