Aristolochia indica var. lanceolata
An evergreen woody creeper vine known for the unique shaped flowers it produces. Twining smooth stems wind and curl around each other accented by flowers that form on the axis of the leaf. The plant is aromatic attracting insects to the inner part of the flower tube. Grow as a tropical or tender perennial. Attractive to butterflies and some birds.
- Native to India and Sri Lanka
- This vine is crucial to the survival of the Southern and Common Birdwing
- The Aristolochia comes from ancient Greek referring to childbirth
- Hardy Outdoors in zones 10+
Aristolochia indica var. lanceolata Exotic Flower Seeds- Great Looking Vine!
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.