A perfect bean for freezing and fresh table use. Early producer and very disease resistant. Plants are vigorous, 15-18" tall and set a heavy crop of medium green, 6-7" long pods that are round, straight, meaty, stringless. For a continuous crop, plant every 5 days for the first 6 weeks of the garden season. They hold their color and texture and flavor really well. Use for canning, freezing and fresh table use.
Resistant to : Mosaic virus and Bean pod mottle virus
- For the best flavor and crispness steam the beans rather than boil
- Harvest beans when they are between 5" and 7" for best flavor
- Excellent storage capabilities
- Produces almost a week earlier than other varieties
Bean Seeds -Topcrop Bush Bean -Vegetable Seeds -100 Seed Garden Pack
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.