Pepper Chocolate Beauty
This pepper does it all! Perfect for salads, Italian cooking, sautes and even a good stuffer! Sweet, crisp and juicy. Medium to large peppers ripen to gorgeous chocolate color. Very productive. Perfect for the home or market garden.
Tobacco mosaic virus resistant
1. Peppers were grown extensively in Central and South America, Mexico, and the West Indies long before birth of Christ
2. Columbus and other early explorers who introduced peppers to welcoming Europeans
3. Peppers are a major New World contribution to the cuisine of the Old World
4. By the 17th century, peppers were cultivated not only in Europe, but in much of Asia and Africa.
5. Even though peppers are indigenous to the Americas, they were not introduced to North America until they arrived with the early colonists!
top of page
$4.00 Regular Price
bottom of page