An evergreen tropical native to China and Japan. Widely cultivated for over 100 years. Glossy 4" leaves are aromatic and used as the source of Camphor as well as incense. Delicate sprays of light yellow flowers are followed by little berries. Zone 8-10 for outdoor use - otherwise enjoy as a tropical!
Potted Deck Plant
1. Highly valued in China and Japan for its timber quality
2. The aromatic leaves were used to make camphor oil
Its Japanese name is Kusu
3. Some living trees are thought to be as old as 1500 years
4. Makes an excellent plant for collectors of plants for the home or greenhouse environment
5. Grown for the beautiful leaf shape and color
6. Makes an excellent specimen for Bonsai Culture
Sorry we cannot ship this seed to Florida or Hawaii.
top of page
$5.00 Regular Price
bottom of page