Garden Peach is a very prolific smaller tomato with an all meat, thin skin fruit. Makes a perfect golden tomato soup! No need to peel this fine skin. A perfectly round golden fruit with a blush of pink loaded with rich heirloom taste. A mid-season variety from Peru. A popular fresh taste choice for salads
Fruit size: 4 oz +
Matures: 70 days
Plant spacing: 36 inches apart
Plant size: 4 feet tall
Plant type: Indeterminate
Introduced to gardeners in 1860
• This is a true legacy plant, believed to have originated more than 120 years ago in the Cherokee nation in Tennessee
• The Tomato is believed to have originated in the western portions of South America
• Varieties of wild tomatoes are still found in Peru
• Aztecs of Central America called it "xitomatl"
• In 1692 a cookbook was published in Naples and mentions the Tomato
Garden Peach Heirloom Tomato Seeds OP NON GMO
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.