Giant Belgium Tomato
Giant 1 to 2 pound fruits are sweet, juicy and full of flavor. Perfect for salads, slicing, canning and cooking. In fact one slice is all you need for a sandwich! Dark pink fruits are low acid with a mild taste.
1. An indeterminate heirloom from the 1930's
2. Some fruits have weighed in at over 5 pounds
3. It is believed that the tomato originates in the western portions of South America
4. Varieties of wild tomatoes are still found in Peru
5. Aztecs of Central America called it "xitomatl"
6. In 1692 a cookbook was published in Naples and mentions the Tomato
They can be used fresh, frozen, canned and in salads
Giant Belgium Tomato Vegetable Seeds Non GMO