A rare find! The small tree grows to about 9 feet as a standard making it a perfect specimen for bonsai hobbyists. Pale bark is accented by forest green leaves and bright white star shaped flowers. Often grown in rocky areas and near water courses.
1. The tree is deciduous
2. Native to Africa and Tropical India
3. The wood is very popular for carvings, and making walking sticks, fine boxes and even beads
4. A dye similar to henna is extracted from the leaves
5. Floss from the seeds is often used as pillow stuffing
6. Cultivated in India as a highly regarded ornamental
Holarrhena pubescens Kurchi 10 Seeds Very Rare