Pepper California Wonder Bell Pepper TMR
75 Days from transplant
AN improved heirloom variety of California Wonder. High yields and extra-large fruit have made this one of the most popular bell pepper for market and home gardeners alike. Color ranges from dark green to crimson as they ripen. The mild and sweet fruits grow to about 4 inches in a block shape with crisp, thick walls and sweet taste. Tall plants are tobacco mosaic virus resistant and produce an abundance of peppers over a very long time. Open-pollinated
Often served fresh in salads and salsas, or as a pickled appetizer. The "TMR" stands for Tabacco Mosaic Virus Resistent.
Pickled, dryed, fresh and frozen
1. Peppers were grown extensively in Central and South America, Mexico, and the West Indies long before birth of Christ
2. Columbus and other early explorers who introduced peppers to welcoming Europeans
3. Peppers are a major New World contribution to the cuisine of the Old World
4. By the 17th century, peppers were cultivated not only in Europe, but in much of Asia and Africa.
5. Even though peppers are indigenous to the Americas, they were not introduced to North America until they arrived with the early colonists!
=====Seed is a live perishable product =All sales are Final