Kentucky Blue Pole Bean
This bean has the great flavor of Kentucky Wonder with the stringless pods and sweet flavor of Blue Lake. 6-8” pods grow on healthy, vigorous vines. Sweet pods are productive throughout the! A real winner and one of my personal favorites! An all American- Award Winner for 1991!
- For the best flavor and crispness steam the beans rather than boil
- Harvest beans when they are between 4" and 7" for best flavor
- Excellent storage capabilities
- This bean is a cross between Kentucky Wonder and Blue Lake
- A terrific bean for small spaces
- Resistant to rust