King of the North Organic Heirloom
Sweet Bell Pepper
This reliable variety for is perfect for short seasons. Large green bell peppers can be produced in as little as 57 days and if you like a little color just wait another 10 days for them to turn red. Beautiful fruit grow on upright and strong plants that support heavy yields. This variety is a winner every time!
Was on the cover of Harris Seed catalog in 1937
• Peppers were grown extensively in Central and South America, Mexico, and the West Indies long before birth of Christ
• Yolo wonder is an improved strain of California Wonder
• Columbus and other early explorers who introduced peppers to welcoming Europeans
• Peppers are a major New World contribution to the cuisine of the Old World
• By the 17th century, peppers were cultivated not only in Europe, but in much of Asia and Africa
• Even though peppers are indigenous to the Americas, they were not introduced to North America until they arrived with the early colonists!
• Makes an excellent plant for collectors of plants for the home or greenhouse environment
• Perfect plant to grow from the Tropics
King of the North Organic Sweet Pepper Seeds
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.