A newly discovered banana plant from the rainforests of Northeast India. Fruits are ivory colored with a blush of pink making this an extremely rare plant variety. The fruit inside is white. Neon pink flowers bloom among long green leaves. Hardy outdoors in zones 9-12 otherwise grow as a container plant for the yard or deck.
1. Musa is actually classified a perennial herb
2. Partial to full sun with rich moist soil.
3. Needs high humidity.
4. Can be grown as a tropical in a container.
5. For reasons of pollination it is best to have more than one banana plant.
6. Named after Antonio Musa a physician in the early Roman Empire.
Musa argentii Wild Banana Plant Seeds Perfect Container Newly Discovered Variety
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.