Scented orange flowers hang in small globular clusters among evergreen, forest green leaves and are attractive to butterflies among other creatures that love this sweet fragrance. The tree is one of the most commonly planted specimens in the tropics and is perfect for a wide range of uses. This is a large tree, if grown as a standard, with a broad crown of spreading branches that rest atop of a sturdy trunk.
Treat as a tropical that cannot tolerate frost.
1. Native to Southeast Asia
2. Hardy outdoors in zones 10+
3. Named after Jean Babtiste Lamarck
4. Falsely known as Anthocephalus chinensis
5. Flowers are used in the perfume industry
Neolamarckia cadamba Kadam Tree Seeds
- All seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.