Sweet Cherry Pepper Vegetable Seed
Sweet Cherry Pepper
OP 75-80 days
A small bite size, heart shaped pepper that is tasty and sweet. Perfect for eating right off the vine, pickling and preserving as well as freezing or just color up your salad. Peppers hang from strong 2 foot plants that have adapted throughout most climates during the growing season. Perfect for container gardening, small gardens and market gardens
• Peppers were grown extensively in Central and South America, Mexico, and the West Indies long before birth of Christ
• Columbus and other early explorers who introduced peppers to welcoming Europeans
• Peppers are a major New World contribution to the cuisine of the Old World
• By the 17th century, peppers were cultivated not only in Europe, but in much of Asia and Africa
• Even though peppers are indigenous to the Americas, they were not introduced to North America until they arrived with the early colonists!
DetailsAll seed descriptions are based on careful study, research and our own growing experiments. They are reproduced here, from our web site and seed company packet descriptions and are Copyright along with photos © [ Summers Seeds Garden Products] 1998-present. All rights reserved. No part of these descriptions may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the owner/publisher.